Here you will find a list of frequently asked questions from our users. If you do not find the answer to your question you can call us at 607334444
REGARDING A BOOKING
1. - Can I see prices before booking the car?
Of course! Just fill in the dates and place where you want to rent your vehicle in the Reserve panel. You will find availability and prices immediately without commitment. If you agree with the price, you can continue with the booking.
2. - Can I choose the brand or model of my car?
You will be able to choose the vehicle category which guarantees certain characteristics (ex: economy, 5 seats, 3 door) but in each category there are various models and we are NOT able to guarantee you will receive a determined model. If we have the model available on your pick-up date we will be happy to give it to you. If the requested category is not available, we will give you a superior category at no extra charge. Model, fuel and car colour will depend on the cars available in our office on pick-up date.
3. - Do I need a credit card to make my booking?
No. You can book your car without giving your credit card details but when you receive your car you must pay with a credit card in the name of one of the drivers on the rental agreement
4.-How can I cancel my reservation?
In the section MY BOOKING enter the information required and you will be able to cancel, include or amend your flight number or add an extra. For all other amendments please send us an email through the section CONTACT US. Remember to indicate your booking number and the amendment you wish to make.
5.-I have not received confirmation, what should I do?
As soon as you finalise your booking you will receive a confirmation voucher from us with your reference number. Also you will receive the voucher in the given email address.
If you do not receive our email, first of all check that your email address is correctly written. If it is, it may be that it has been blocked by the Anti-SPAM filter so we advise you to check your “Unwanted mail” and make sure any emails from firstname.lastname@example.org are not blocked and able to enter into your “Inbox”. If this is not the case send us an email or call us on +34 607334444 as soon as possible and we will send it to you.
6.-How can I include an extra in my reservation (e.g. baby seat)?
If you need to include a baby seat or booster, go to MY BOOKING enter the information asked and you will be able to add an extra.
REGARDING PICK-UP OF VEHICULE
7. - Will I receive my car in the Airport?
Yes. Upon arrival you must go to Parking Building second floor
8. - Which documents do I need to receive my car?
Please bring your passport or ID card, driver’s licence and credit card. If there are additional drivers, passport or ID card and driver’s licence.
9. - What happens if my flight arrives late at night or delayed?
, we will be waiting for you. For bookings between 22:00 – 08:00 there is an extra “out of hours” charge of 30€. For arrivals after 22:00 please call 34607334444 .
10. – Do I have to install accessories such as baby seats?
We ask for clients to install any extras (e.g. baby seat) as required by our insurance company. In the case of any problems resulting from the incorrect installation of these accessories the insurance company will not be held responsible.
11. - Can you deliver/pick up the car to/from my hotel? This service is free for bookings 7 days or more . You must specify your hotels name at the moment you make the booking or it will be impossible for us to deliver the car. This service is not available for 1-day rentals.
12. - What is your petrol policy?
FULL TO FULL OR RETURN THE SAME All vehicles are given with a full tank of petrol and we will take a deposit for this. If you return the car with a full tank of petrol, the deposit will be refunded. Petrol prices may vary depending on vehicle model and current market prices.
13. - Can I pay in Cash or debit Card?
We ask payment to be made with Credit Card in the name of the driver on the Rental Agreement.
14. - Can payment be made by credit card holder who is not the driver?
No. You may pay with a credit card holder who is not named on the reservation as long as they appear as a driver on the Rental Agreement, this way complying with all requirements. You may indicate any additional driver when picking up the vehicle.
15. - WHAT TYPE OF INSURANCE IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
If you book through our web page the price includes the rental and CDW insurance (third party obligatory) and SCDW. SCDW is a type of insurance that covers damages but remember this is not “full risk” insurance and there are some exclusions:
- Lost or stolen keys
- Damage caused to the underside or roof of the vehicle
- Damage caused to axle or wheel rim
- Towing service costs if at fault
- Damage caused to radio/CD player
- Filling up with the wrong type of fuel
- Damage caused to windscreen or window
- Damage caused to locks
- Damage caused to upholstery or extreme dirtiness
- Damage to tyres or punctures
- Theft or loss of any car parts
- Wrong use of the clutch
- Damage caused by reckless/negligent driving or serious or very serious infringement
- Damage caused under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Failure to comply with contract conditions (e.g. not stated in the accident report that is supplied with our rental agreement).
Even though we will not ask for an excess deposit, please keep in mind there are a few exceptions which are not included and you will be charged for this possible damage:
16.- Can I purchase additional insurance which covers excluded items?
Yes. If you wish, you may purchase one of our optional types of insurance when making your reservation or upon collection of your vehicle. SEE INSURANCE
GENERAL RENTAL INFORMATION
17.- What is and is not included in the booked price?
If you book through our web page, the price includes rental, CDW and SCDW insurance (see question nº 15: What is NOT covered by the insurance included in the price?) VAT and unlimited mileage. Not included: fuel, fines or towing service in case of an accident when driver is at fault
18.-Are there age restrictions for renting a car?
For economy categories, the minimum age is 23 and a valid 1-year driver license is required. For all other categories, the minimum age is 25 and a valid 2-year driver license is required. The maximum age permitted is 80.
19. - Can I return the car in a different place than I received it?
Yes the cost of this service (one way rental) is 35€. Free for rentals 4 or more days.
20. - Can I take the car off the islands?
No, you are not allowed, not even within islands as you are not covered by our insurance
21. - Who can drive the car?
Only those who have been added as drivers on the signed rental agreement as main or additional driver