Ask a question
Some commonly asked questions:
- Do you hire baby seats?
Yes. Please see our baby and children’s seats FAQ for more information.
- Is my credit card billed during reservation?
No, your card is only billed when you pickup the vehicle from us.
- Do you have any automatics?
Yes, we have some automatic cars.
- Do you accept international drivers licenses?
- How can I change the details of my booking?
Please contact us at email or telephone.
- Do you accept debit cards?
Yes, we accept Visa and MasterCard credit.
- What is the minimum age to rent a car?
A minimum age of 25 years and a 2-year-old driver’s license are required.
- What about roof racks?
None of our vehicle are fitted with roof racks. Items cannot be put on, or carried on the roof of our vehicles. Only the transport of people is allowed, those authorized by Falcò rent a car according to contract.
- Do you have any cars that seat more than 5?
Yes, we do have the Citroen C8, which seats 7 people or similar model. Please consult availability.
- Which is the closest office to the Palma Airport?
The Ses Illetes office, which is a 20-minute taxi or Mallorca public transport.
Contact Customer Support:
Save the environment.
Reduces your carbon footprint.
Save your money.
Simple tips to be responsible with the environment on trips:
● Buy reusable water bottles. It will help the environment by avoiding the purchase of plastic water bottles. And you will save money!
● Visit local markets where you vacation and talk to local farmers about what is grown there. Choose to consume locally grown seasonal foods.
● Turn off lights and air conditioning when you leave your hotel room or holiday home.
● Reuse towels.
● Take shorter showers.