Privacy and Cookies
Upon using this website, you give your consent and agree to us storing these cookies on your computer or device, for the purposes set out herein.
If you decide not to accept our cookies, you may continue to use our website as usual, although it is possible that your user experience will be slightly affected.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small amount of information stored by websites on your computer.
Do all cookies carry out the same function? No, there are different kinds of cookies which are used for different purposes. Cookies can differ depending on their function, duration and on the host.
• Technical cookies: We try to offer our users an advanced website which is easy to use and adapts automatically to your needs and requirements. In order to do so, we use technical cookies to show you our website, make it work properly, create your user account, log in and manage your bookings. These technical cookies are essential for our website to function correctly.
• Analytical cookies: We use these cookies to get an idea of how our users make use of our website, to detect what is working or not, to optimize and improve the website and to ensure that our users continue to find our website interesting and relevant. We only obtain information anonymously, so we will never know who you are. Our collaborators for this type of cookies are: Google, Woocommerce
• woocommerce_cart_hash: Cookie that helps detect and save changes in the cart. Session
• woocommerce_items_in_cart: Cookie that helps detect and save changes in the cart. Session
• woocommerce_recently_viewed: For the “recently viewed” widget to work. Session
• store_notice [notice id]: So that users can dismiss the store notice. Session
• wp_woocommerce_session_: Add a unique code to each customer to be able to identify their cart in the database. Persistent. Duration: 2 days.
• Google Analytics: easy-to-use tool that helps website owners measure how users interact with website content. Persistent. Duration: 2 years.
Cookie management: You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
• For more information about the Firefox browser from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
• For more information about the Chrome browser from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• For more information about the Microsoft Edge browser from here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
• For more information about the Safari browser from here: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
• For more information about the Opera browser http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/esES/cookies.html
Changes in the cookies policy
Falcorent SL has the right to modify at any time its cookies policy with the purpose of improving the service. We do suggest you to check periodically the policy because it can be modified
Use by minors
Falcorent SL has absolutely no intention to gather personal information of people who identify themselves as minors (less than 18 years old). Children should not provide personal information on this website.