When accessing the “falcorent.com” service on the webpage of Falcorent SL, the user accepts the following conditions, if the user does not agree with the conditions, we advise the user not to use the service offered in this website.
1. The goal of the “falcorent.com” service of Falcorent SL (from now on Falcò rent) is to inform and provide access in good faith to the car hire services offered, and to communicate the business proposals of Falcò rent. This is a service aimed exclusively at retail clients (customers and users)
2. The products and services Falcò rent is able to provide to the client will require the client’s previous acceptance of the General Conditions of Service found on the screen. These conditions depend on the concrete conditions of the required service.
3. In accordance with the provisions in force, in the case of fares that permit cancellations, the User may cancel their booking at any time up to 48 hours before it is due to begin, at no additional cost. Any charges that are unduly cancelled by the user in the case of payments made by credit card in virtue of the current legislation may result in the user having to pay any damages they have caused.
4. The vehicle rental service is limited to Mallorca island.
5. Falcò rent reserves the right to temporarily suspend the service of “falcorent.com” without a previous notice. In the same way, Falcò rent may restrict, in case of concrete offers, the number of days said offers are available or the category or model of vehicle or location or office where said promotions are offered.
6. In accordance with the current legislation in Spain and in the European Union regarding personal data protection, Falcò rent hereby informs the user of the existence of a computer file containing personal data, which is maintained by Falcorent SL. Falcò rent also informs the user of the possibility to exercise their rights of access, correction, cancellation and objection by writing to Falcorent SL, Carrer Duc Estremera,7 , 07181 Palmanova, Islas Baleares. Tel: (34) 673 22 91 13.
The User authorises Falcò rent to use computer systems to process their personal data indicated in the various forms on the website. This data will be used to keep the user informed of any benefits and offers which Falcò rent may offer them in the future and, where applicable, in order to maintain and manage the relationship with the client. On the other hand, the user does not authorise Falcò rent to disclose this data to third party companies.
7. The law applicable to the contents of the Web pages of Falcò rent will be the Spanish law, and will be subject to the Spanish jurisdiction and the competent Courts of Spain
8. The free and voluntary activation by the user of “falcorent.com” is equivalent to the explicit acceptance of these conditions